TEACHING IN OFFICES
Aish Tel Aviv teaches on a regular basis in many companies. Over the years we have taught over 2000 executives in more than 100 leading businesses and offices around Israel.
Among the companies we have taught in:
You can invite us to teach in your office.
We offer a unique and meaningful way to spice up your routine work week.
Staff can join together for an end-of-the-day presentation or a “Lunch and Learn” in the company
boardroom for drinks and Sushi.
These are enjoyable, hour-long presentations on relevant and thoughtful topics based on Jewish wisdom
which can be immediately applied to real life.
- Pre-Rosh Hashana Seder workshop
- Meaningful classes in preparation for Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashana
- Field trips to nature in honor of the Sukkot Holiday
- Candle lighting party for Chanukah with live music, holiday treats, and words of wisdom
- Tu Bishvat Seder for the whole office with wine and fruits of the land of Israel
- Purim office dress up party with Megillah reading, music and food
- Pre-Passover Seder with tools and aids to help you get the most out of your Seder
- Film and discussion in light of Yom Hashoah – Holocaust Memorial day
- Film and discussion in honor of Yom Hazikaron – Fallen Soldier Memorial Day
- Yom Ha’atzmaut – Independence Day office barbecue meal with stories and ideas about the State of Israel
- Jerusalem Day office trip to the city of Jerusalem with a special tour of the old city
- Pre-Shavuot Holiday meal with an emphasis on Jewish unity and receiving the Torah